St. Gregory’s University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (NCA). The NCA was founded in 1895 as a membership organization for educational institutions. The association is one of six regional institutional accrediting associations in the United States. Through its commissions, it accredits and grants membership to educational institutions in the 19-state North Central region. The Higher Learning Commission is recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. Accreditation was extended to St. Gregory’s in 1969, and was renewed in 1979, 1989 and 2001.
Higher Learning Commission
30 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60602-2504
(800) 621-7440; (312) 263-0456
Fax: (312) 263-7462
St. Gregory’s University is registered as a private institution with The Oklahoma State System of Higher Education. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
The Oklahoma State System of Higher Education
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
The Oklahoma State Approving Agency for Veterans Education approves St. Gregory’s University for veterans’ education benefits.
St. Gregory’s University is a not-for-profit corporation under articles and bylaws registered with the Office of the Oklahoma Secretary of State. The university is qualified as a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization with the Internal Revenue Services of the United States Department of Treasury. 501(c) (3) status is reserved for organizations operating for educational, religious or charitable purposes.