Registrar’s Office

St. Gregory’s Registrar’s Office provides registration services and transcripts to students and alumni, manages student records and other similar documents and houses all registration activities.

Our office is where students complete their university enrollment, request copies of official transcripts and submit graduation applications. In addition, the office provides a variety of related services to students, academic departments and other constitutes.


Registrar FAQs:

How can I get my PIN number to check my grades on Campus Connect?
To obtain your PIN number, you need to come by the Registrar's Office with your student I.D. The Registrar’s Office is located on the first floor of Benedictine Hall on our Shawnee campus.

How do I add or drop a class?
To add or drop a class, log on to your Campus Connect account or come by the Registrar's Office and ask for a Change of Class Schedule form.

Can I drop a class after the add/drop period?
No. You must "withdraw" from the class after drop/add period is over by requesting the Change of Class Schedule form in the Registrar's Office.

My insurance company needs proof that I am enrolled as a full-time student. What do I do?
Come to the Registrar's Office and request a Statement of Standing that will provide your insurance company with the adequate information on your status.

What constitutes full-time and part-time enrollment status?
The number of credit hours you are enrolled in constitutes whether you are a full-time or part-time student. The credit hours are as followed:

  • Full-time: 12 or more credit hours
  • Part-time: 6 - 11 credit hours
  • Less than part-time: below 6 credit hours

What do I need to do to transfer in hours from another university?
To transfer in credit hours from another university, you need to request a transcript from the university which you attended and have them mail it to St. Gregory’s Registrar's Office.

For more information, contact us.
St. Gregory’s University
Office of the Registrar
1900 West MacArthur
Shawnee, OK 74804

Phone: (405) 878-5434