At St. Gregory’s University’s College for Continuing Studies, we believe knowledge empowers you, but ethics sustain you. Our degree programs, designed by working professionals for busy adults, give students the practical skills employers look for, while encouraging the values they hope to find.
We offer programs for associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees.
- Classes meet only one night a week.
- You will take one course at a time.
- All courses are taught by instructors who work professionally in your field of study.
- Our curriculum stresses ethics and responsibility.
- When you graduate, you will have a degree from a well-respected, private university for an affordable price.
Whether you’re interested in taking classes for the first time, transferring credits from a Career Tech or Community College or going back to school to pursue an advanced degree, SGU’s Adult Degree Program has what you need, the way you need it, so you can complete your degree and advance your career.
Click on any of the links below to find out more about each of our degree programs.
- Associate of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Aviation
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Social Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
2014 Start Dates for All Programs
- Week of January 6th
- Week of February 17th
- Week of March 31st
- Week of May 12th
- Week of June 23rd
- Week of August 11th
- Week of September 22nd
- Week of November 3rd
Start dates are dependant upon the work a student has already completed and current classes available. Please feel free to ask us questions! You can reach us at LearnNow@stgregorys.edu or 1-888-STGREGS.