St. Gregory's Learn to Earn program offers unemployed Oklahoma residents the chance to earn a degree with no out-of-pocket costs for tuition and fees.
How it Works If you have a desire to earn your bachelor's degree, our admissions staff will help you apply for state and federal aid to attend college. After all the aid has been applied, your tuition and fees will be paid without any cost to you.
Qualifications - You must have been unemployed for 18 months or longer
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must be an Oklahoma resident
- You must be 25 years or older
- You must not have already earned a bachelor's degree
- Requires continuous Pell Grant eligibility
Location The Learn to Earn program is available at both our Shawnee an Tulsa campuses.
For more information, call 1-844-BEEXTRA or email email@example.com.