Students who wish to transfer into St. Gregory’s Adult Degree Program must complete the application process and meet transfer policy requirements.
Step 1 – Complete the Transfer Recommendation Form.
Fill out the application form completely.
Provide all official transcripts from colleges and universities that you have attend. Ask schools to send official transcripts directly to the Office of Admissions, 1900 W. MacArthur St., Shawnee, OK 74804.
Step 2 – Transfer credit
Notify the Office of Admissions of any courses that you want reviewed for transfer credit.
- The institution where you completed your transfer coursework must be accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Courses may transfer to St. Gregory’s if you have received grades of C or better.
- Transfer courses must have similar course content, name, length and objective, and correspond to courses within St. Gregory’s academic program or curriculum. The Department Chair or designee at St. Gregory’s will determine comparability.
- All courses submitted for transfer must be applied for and posted to your St. Gregory’s academic record prior to your enrollment.
- You may be required to submit a portfolio demonstrating your competency in the transfer course objectives.
- The final decision regarding your transfer is determined by the Dean of the College.
- Transfer policies are subject to change.
For more information about the transfer process, email email@example.com or call 1-844-BEEXTRA.