Help Another Generation Grow in Mind, Body and Spirit!
Choose To Be Extraordinary. That’s what students at St. Gregory’s University are urged to do as a part of our community of Catholic faith and learning. Our students discover who they are called to be and prepare for lives of meaning and purpose. Our donors make this possible.
With their generosity, our donors enable St. Gregory’s to honor our Benedictine value of extending a welcome to all who can be successful here. Please consider one of the many ways to make a difference for St. Gregory’s students.
- All traditional Catholic students receive a $3,000 grant, renewable annually.
- Adult Catholic students receive a grant up to $600 per year.
- Pastoral Scholarships are awarded to active Oklahoma Catholic youth who face significant financial challenges. Nominated by their pastors, students receive fully funded aid packages. You could fully sponsor a Pastoral Scholarship for one year with a named gift of $10,000.
- Oklahoma’s four Catholic health care systems are partners and investors in this new program training nurses to provide holistic care based in Catholic health care practices and social teaching.
- St. Gregory’s provides the opportunity for working registered nurses to further their education with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree in addition to the traditional BSN program.
- You could fully sponsor a single mother to complete her RN to BSN degree with a named scholarship gift of $14,000.
- Many St. Gregory’s students receive varying levels of scholarship support to play on one of our 17 sports teams.
- We provide additional assistance to student athletes who exhibit special commitment to academics, character and service.
Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Alumni can support another generation of students growing in mind, body and spirit at St. Gregory’s.
- Priority will be given to children of alumni families.
St. Gregory’s Scholarship Fund
- Donors can support scholarships to students with financial need to award merit or foster special talents.
- You could sponsor a low income, first generation student for a year with a named scholarship gift of $7,500.
St. Gregory’s Scholarship Fund for Working Adults
- Adult students in our accelerated degree programs balance jobs and family responsibilities while taking one or two evening classes each week.
- Other than loans, there is often little financial aid available to working adults. Scholarships make a difference in a working adult’s ability to return to school.
- Contributions to the Annual Fund enable St. Gregory’s to use donor gifts where ever they are needed most.
Benedictine Hall Restoration Fund
- Gifts to Benedictine Hall Restoration help us upgrade our main academic building, which was damaged in the November 2011 earthquake.
- Benedictine Hall houses our classrooms, labs, library and faculty and administrative offices. It is also an Oklahoman historic landmark and the iconic representation of St. Gregory’s proud history and promising future.
It’s easy to give to St. Gregory’s!
- Click HERE to donate online. You can use your credit card or make a pledge.
- You can write a check to St. Gregory’s University and mail it to the Marketing and Development Department at 1900 W. MacArthur St. Shawnee, OK 74804.
- You can contact the Marketing and Development department by phone at (405) 878-5421 to discuss other payment options.
St. Gregory’s can also help you make a PLANNED GIFT from your assets. Please contact Becky Beauchamp, Vice President of Marketing and Development, at 405-878-5420, to discuss how you can add a simple bequest to your will or trust, donate appreciated stock to lower your capital gains or donate a life insurance policy you no longer need.