Welcome to St. Gregory’s University Office of Student Life Activities! We strive to provide opportunities to enhance the academic experience, foster leadership development, promote social interaction and encourage community building.
Involvement in student clubs and organizations gives students the opportunity to meet new people, gain experience, enhance leadership skills and have input into what is happening on our campus.
All of our programs are dedicated to providing opportunities for you to connect with St. Gregory’s University and with the student body. Most programs are open to ALL students, residents AND commuters. The Office of Student Activities urges everyone to take advantage of the activities offered.
For a list and brief description of our clubs and organizations, click here.
The Office of Student Life programs feature yearly and recurring events such as:
- New Student Orientation
- Free Movie Nights
- Off-Campus Excursions (trips to Oklahoma City)
- Greek Life Rush
- SGU Night at the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Homecoming Week
- Bowling Nights
- Spring Fling (annual outdoor extravaganza held the week before finals)
- Spring Formal
- And many more!
Intramural sports are also vital part of life at St. Gregory’s, which offers the following:
- Flag Football
- Ping Pong
- Sand Volleyball
STUDENT LIFE MISSION STATEMENT
True to St. Gregory’s University’s Catholic, Benedictine and liberal arts heritage, the Office of Student Life offers programs and opportunities that complement the curricular experience while instilling the values of community, service and promoting a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
STUDENT LIFE VISION
We are committed to a holistic vision of our students’ college experiences. The staff and services enhance student learning by:
- Inviting students to engage themselves and their talents in the life of the University
- Supporting students as they discover, apply and refine their God-given talents in the areas of intellectual curiosity, social interaction and personal maturity
- Guiding students to be individuals of selfless character with an instinct for service to others and a keen awareness of the common good
- Preparing students to excel in their careers as professionals and to continue to pursue personal and spiritual fulfillment as they journey through life
STUDENT LIFE MOTTO
“I become me, by becoming we.”