St. Gregory’s University is a vital and integral part of the Catholic Church in Oklahoma. The Catholic Culture Series provides an opportunity for the faithful to gather at St. Gregory’s for meaningful and enriching experiences that deepen their understanding and appreciation of the faith.
Over the past few years, the Catholic Culture Series has hosted several well-known Catholic speakers and events.
- In March 2011, Epiphany Studio Productions staged Lolek, the Early Life of Blessed John Paul II, as seen at World Youth Day, 2008, in Sydney, Australia.
- “The Advent Narratives,” featuring Michael Reardon of Into the Light Productions came to St. Gregory’s during Advent 2011.
- Scott Hahn, internationally-renowned author and speaker, presented “Letter & Spirit” and “The Lamb’s Supper” in May 2012.
- Former Catholic Answers apologist, Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God, visited the campus to speak on “Conversion and Vocation” for the opening of the Year of Faith in October 2012.
- In November 2012, Dr. Jared Staudt of the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado, spoke of “The New Evangelization and Culture.”
- On April 5, 2013, Dale Ahlquist, President of the American Chesterton Society and host of EWTN’s “G.K. Chesterton: The Apostle of Common Sense” will be at St. Gregory’s for two lectures.
For more information about the Catholic Culture Series, contact FIDE at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 878-5352.