Does institutional aid disburse for the summer term?

If you have not used your full year's allocation for student loan funding prior to the summer term, you will be able to apply the excess amount to your summer tuition and fees. Please contact the Financial Aid Services after you have registered for the summer term. Minimum half-time enrollment applies for Direct student loans.

Institutional money, including but not limited to scholarships and grant money, is allotted only for the fall and spring semester.