RN to BSN Degree Completion
The process to obtain national accreditation for the RN to BSN program is underway.
St. Gregory's degree completion program is designed for working nurses to advance from Registered Nurse (RN) to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Courses will be offered using classroom time and online strategies.
Here’s what you need to complete your BSN degree at St. Gregory’s:
Qualifications required for acceptance:
- Active RN license
- Associate of Science in Nursing with at least a 2.75 GPA from a nationally accredited nursing program
- No other prerequisite courses required
- No exams in nursing courses
- 72 Credit Hours granted for Associate of Science in Nursing degree from regionally accredited university
- Up to 22 hours of credit granted by portfolio through the College of Continuing Studies
Professional Nursing in the Global Environment, Health Assessment, Elementary Statistics, Public Health Nursing, Evidence Based Practice, Health Care Ethics, Transformational Leadership for the Health Care Professional
From the time you apply until you graduate, you receive customized, personalized attention and guidance. Our caring staff will assist you through the admissions, financial aid and registration process and our faculty will mentor you throughout your studies.
For more information about the RN to BSN Completion Program, contact us at 1-844-BE EXTRA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Susan J. Barnes, RN, PhD, CNE, FCN
Jaye Lynn Robertson, RN, MS, MA
Jasmine Johnson, RN, PhD
Wanda Robinson, RN, PhDc