RN to BSN Degree Completion
St. Gregory’s degree completion program is designed for working nurses to advance from Registered Nurse (RN) to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Courses are offered using classroom time, online strategies and clinical experiences.
The curriculum has an ethical focus based in Catholic theology and social teaching. Graduates will be well prepared to advance into new and rewarding roles, increase potential for higher income and grow as a professional by providing holistic care that treats the whole person – spiritually, emotionally and mentally – as well as physically.
- Courses offered in an 8-week format, with class only one night per week
- Limited clinical hours required that can be completed in a healthcare facility convenient to you
- Focus on spiritual formation, leadership development and critical thinking skills
- Campuses in Shawnee, Tulsa and Oklahoma City
Qualifications required for acceptance:
- Active RN license
- Associate of Science from a regionally accredited program with at least a 2.5 GPA. Exceptions are determined on a case by case basis.
- No fee to apply
- No other prerequisite for nursing courses required
- No exams in nursing courses
- St. Gregory’s recognizes your achievements. We believe you shouldn’t have to repeat courses and you deserve maximum credit for your prior professional training and experience.
Estimated cost of completion is $14,212 for a 30-credit program, which includes core requirements. If electives are required, cost may vary. Your St. Gregory's admissions counselor can help you determine the final cost to complete your degree.
- Professional Nursing in the Global Environment
- Health Assessment
- Elementary Statistics
- Public Health Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Health Care Ethics
- Transformational Leadership for the Health Care Professional
- Sacred Scriptures
- Introduction to Philosophy
St. Anthony Hospital, St. Francis Health System, St. John Medical Center and Mercy Hospital — Oklahoma’s four Catholic healthcare systems — are key investors in St. Gregory’s nursing program, supporting a program that educates students in Catholic health care practices.
From the time you apply until you graduate, you receive personalized attention and guidance. Our caring staff will assist you through the admissions, financial aid and registration process. Our faculty will mentor you throughout your studies.
For more information about the RN to BSN Completion Program, contact us at 1-844-BE EXTRA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Susan J. Barnes, RN, PhD, CNE, FCN - Professor, Director of Nursing
- (405) 878-5620
Jaye Lynn Robertson, RN, MS, MA - Instructor
- (405) 878-5631
Jasmine Johnson, RN, PhD - Associate Professor
- (405) 878-5619
Wanda Robinson, RN, PhDc - Instructor
- (405) 878-5615