RN to BSN Degree Completion Programs
St. Gregory’s degree completion program is designed for working nurses to advance from Registered Nurse (RN) to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Courses are offered using classroom time and online strategies requiring focused clinical times
The curriculum has an ethical focus based in Catholic theology and social teaching. Graduates will be well prepared to advance into new and rewarding roles, with increased potential for professional growth while providing holistic care that treats the whole person – spiritually, emotionally and physically.
- Courses offered in an 8-week format, with class only one night per week
- Focus on spiritual formation, leadership development and critical thinking skills
- Limited clinical hours required that can be completed in a healthcare facility convenient to you
- Campuses in Shawnee and Tulsa and courses also offered in Oklahoma City
Qualifications required for acceptance:
- Active RN unencumbered license
- Associate of Science from a regionally accredited program with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- No fee to apply
- No other prerequisites for admission
- No exams in nursing courses
St. Anthony Hospital, Saint Francis Health System, St. John Medical Center and Mercy Hospital — Oklahoma’s four Catholic healthcare systems — are key partners in St. Gregory’s nursing program. Members of their senior nursing staff provide guidance on enhancing the curriculum to focus on the dignity of the human person.
From the time you apply until you graduate, you receive personalized attention and guidance. Our caring staff will assist you through the admissions, financial aid and registration process. Our faculty will mentor you throughout your studies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about the RN to BSN Completion Program, complete the form below or call us at 1-844-BE EXTRA.
Susan J. Barnes, PhD, RN, CNE, FCN - Professor, Dean of Nursing
- (405) 878-5620
Jasmine Johnson, PhD, RN - Associate Professor
- (405) 878-5619
Wanda Robinson, PhD, RN, CNE - Associate Professor, Program Chair and Clinical Liaison
- (405) 878-5615
Anita Duncan, CAP - Administrative Assistant
- (405) 878-5620
- Mark Braun RM 110