Director of Theatre - Assistant Professor of Theatre
A Master's degree in directing. Experience directing a wide range of theatre productions at the college level. Some college level teaching experience is preferred.
• Teach 6-9 credits of undergraduate theatre courses each semester (up to 15 credits each academic year).
• Direct 1-2 full-length theatre productions each semester (up to 3 productions each academic year).
• Coordinate the theatre program at St. Gregory’s University, including curriculum review, recruitment of students and selection of plays to be produced (in consultation with other members of the theatre faculty).
• Maintain regular office hours.
• Serve on faculty committees as assigned by the Provost and /or the Academic Council.
• Attend all general, divisional and departmental faculty meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by the Provost.
This is a one- year faculty position with a contract running from mid- August through mid- May.