Be ready to go on the first day of class with all of your required textbook(s) in hand by purchasing your books through our Virtual Bookstore hosted by eCampus.com.
Benefits from purchasing through St. Gregory’s University’s Virtual Bookstore are:
- No waiting in line
- Buy the correct textbook(s)
- Fast shipping
- Multiple payment options, including charging to your student account if eligible
- 100% return policy (Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later)
- Excellent, U.S.-based customer service by phone at 1-877-284-6744, by email or via online chat.
HOW IT WORKS
- The Virtual Bookstore opens approximately 30 days prior to the start of classes.
- Students should order textbooks two weeks prior to the start date of the class in order to insure that a textbook will be available. In addition, the earlier the order the more likely a cheaper used book will be available.
- Orders are shipped within 24 hours of order, to the student’s home or to the University Mail Room, as preferred.
- Take advantage of the Fall and Spring free shipping promotions
- Sell your books back to eCampus.com at the end of the term.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you do not find the answer to your question below, please contact eCampus.com at 1-877-284-6744 or the Registrar's Office at 405-878-5433.
How do I order books my books?
Visit the Virtual Bookstore and click ‘Order Your Books’. Click here for Virtual Bookstore step by step instructions.
Do I have to buy my books from the Virtual Bookstore?
You are under no obligation to purchase textbooks from the official university Virtual Bookstore.
For the list of books for upcoming College of Arts and Science (CAS) terms:
For the list of books for upcoming College of Continuing Studies (CCS) terms:
What is a voucher?
The voucher is not a grant; neither is it funding in addition to your financial aid award(s), but is solely for the purpose of purchasing books in anticipation of financial aid award(s). The amount you spend using the voucher will be added to the student’s account and deducted from the total excess financial aid funds when refunds are processed. The voucher may only be used at the official Virtual Bookstore.
College of Arts and Science students enrolled 30 days prior to the start of the semester will be emailed a book voucher of $50 per credit hour. In the event of a late enrollment, a student may request a voucher or an increase of their voucher by contacting the Business Office.
College of Continuing Studies students awaiting financial aid may also be eligible for a book voucher. To obtain a voucher they should contact the Shawnee or Tulsa Business Office.
Do I have to spend a voucher all at once?
No, you can make several purchases at the Virtual Bookstore until the expiration date or until you have spent the full amount of your voucher, whichever comes first.
What if my books are more expensive than my book voucher?
In the event the cost of required textbooks exceeds the voucher, a student may request an increase of their voucher by contacting the Shawnee or Tulsa Business Office.
Do I have to use a voucher to purchase books?
No. The Virtual Bookstore also accepts major credit cards and PayPal™.
What is the last day I can use the voucher?
The vouchers expire at the end of the first week of class.
I bought a Flat World access code instead of a book, what do I do now?
Students may purchase a Digital All Access Pass for a Flat World Knowledge e-book through eCampus.com. The students will receive the code via mail if purchased through eCampus.com. Once the students accesses Flat World's website, they may search for the book by professor, school or course name and then redeem their code for the book.