What kind of aid is available to students?

There are three types of federal funding:

  • Federal and State Grants, which do not have to be repaid
  • Federal Work Study allows you to earn money while attending college
  • Student Loans are low-interest loan opportunities designed to provide additional student funding
  • Institutional Scholarships and Grants, which do not have to be repaid
  • Private funding from outside sources
    • Eligibility for Financial Aid programs requires a minimum period enrollment. In general, university and state scholarships/grants require consecutive full-time, degree-seeking enrollment. Federal programs require at least a half-time enrollment status.