I am a US Veteran. How do I apply for benefits?

Your first step is to provide your application and appropriate documentation to the Registrar’s Office at least 8 - 12 weeks prior to your semester starting date to ensure timely processing to be certified. GI Bill checks are sent directly to the student, not the university, so if you are paying your tuition from the proceeds of your benefits, you may opt to set up a payment plan with the Business Office. For more information, consult our VA Benefits page.