Where else can I find financial assistance for education?

Your high school guidance office, your local library, our financial aid website, local businesses and labor organizations, non-profit and for-profit organizations such as religious organizations and town clubs, and scholarship services on the internet can all be helpful resources. Here are some reputable web sites: http://federalstudentaid.ed.gov , www.collegeboard.com, www.fastweb.com.

Government entities such as The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, US Armed Forces, and US Department of Veterans Affairs offer various forms of benefits for qualified individuals. Education tax benefits are offered by the IRS; go to www.irs.gov, at the top left corner under information, click on "Individuals," then "Students" for information on tax benefits through the American Opportunity Tax Credit.