St. Gregory’s University is making it easier for Tulsa Tech students to turn their credits into associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
St. Gregory’s created the Associate’s of Applied Sciences degree specifically to accommodate the academic needs of Tulsa Tech students who wished to continue their educations without losing credit for the knowledge they have already earned.
You can even apply for early enrollment at St. Gregory’s while you are finishing up your Tulsa Tech program, so you won’t miss a beat during the transition to St. Gregory’s.
Students who complete a Tulsa Tech program will receive up to 32 hours of credit toward an Associate’s of Applied Science degree from St. Gregory’s, the equivalent of 50 percent progress toward completion of their degree. They can also transfer an additional 10 hours of credit toward a Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences degree.
When you combine your work experience with a degree from St. Gregory’s, you can earn more during your career and have more control over your life. Having an associate’s or bachelor’s degree can make you eligible for promotions, such as becoming a manager, and open a path to further career advancement. You could even acquire the skills to be an entrepreneur and build a business of your own.
St. Gregory’s Adult Degree Programs were designed by working adults for adults. Classes meet only one night a week on our conveniently located campuses in Shawnee and Tulsa, so you can use your Tulsa Tech education on the job while attending college.
Classes focus on one subject at a time and are taught by industry professionals. Our small class sizes mean you’ll receive personal attention from an instructor who actually works in your area of study.
Our curriculum stresses the practical skills employers look for, while encouraging the values they hope to find, so when you graduate, you will have a degree from a well-respected, private university.
St. Gregory’s is currently accepting Tulsa Tech students who have graduated since April 29, 2008.
Click below for more information about our Applied Sciences degrees:
Associate of Applied Science
Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Applied Science in Aviation Science - COMING SOON!
Step-by-Step Application Process
1. Go to the St. Gregory’s University website at www.stgregorys.edu
2. Click on “Apply Now”, select “Adult Degree Programs”
3. Complete the online application and be sure to tick the box associated with Tulsa Tech, so St. Gregory’s know how to handle the application
4. Provide a transcript of your Tulsa Tech courses completed to the admissions office at:
Adult Learning Programs
5801 E 41st St. Suite 900
Tulsa, OK 74135
5. The Tulsa Tech student applies for financial aid by completing the FASA application with the St. Gregory’s University number on the application (St. Gregory’s institution number is 003183)
6. If you meet the minimum requirements, the St. Gregory’s University Admissions Office will send an acceptance letter to the Tulsa Tech student waiving all fees, except the graduation fee
7. A St. Gregory’s admissions representative/advisor will contact the Tulsa Tech student to set up a time to meet to assess transfer credit, degree audit, degree program selection and complete the student’s degree plan. This can occur by phone, in person, by e-mail, etc.
8. The Tulsa Tech transfer credit will be designated “Technical Credit”
9. The Tulsa Tech student will provide the St. Gregory’s admissions office with a final transcript upon completion of their Tulsa Tech program
10. Upon completion of the Tulsa Tech program, the Tulsa Tech student begins his/her St. Gregory’s University degree program
For more information about transferring your Tulsa Tech credits to St. Gregory’s University, contact an admissions representative today at LearnNow@stgregorys.edu or by calling (888) STGREGS.